Any reason not to order this?

Reaction score
"All E RC" is having a sale for a Phantom 3 Pro with an extra battery and DJI case for $1159. I've never dealt with "ALL E RC" before. They are an authorized DJI dealer though.

BTW....this will be my first quad and I can't way to play with this new toy. Well, I mean utilize this new tool.

Well come on in, to the forum and Phantom family.
That sounds like a great deal. If it's legit, you win.
HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Order this item by December 31st, and we'll also add a free DJI Hardshell Backpack!
Includes Phantom 3 professional with an extra battery (2 total).

You are in for a treat. ;-)
Hope to hear more about your awesome experience once you get to flying.

Have fun, fly safe, happy landing.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Thanks alot. In the mean time I will be reading everything and watching all the videos.
Andy

That's the same deal DJI offered on Black Friday, which is like $250 off the normal price of that combo. I think all authorized dealers were allowed to offer the same deal on Black Friday, however I'm not so sure about today.

Well, they are not allowed to, but some do it anyhow.

Allerc is a legit website. Been around for over 10 years. Note though that I see the P3 Advanced for $1159 with extra battery and case. The Pro is $1419.

That's the same deal DJI offered on Black Friday, which is like $250 off the normal price of that combo. I think all authorized dealers were allowed to offer the same deal on Black Friday, however I'm not so sure about today.

DJI just gave the extra battery with the Pro for $1159 on BF. The case was not included. With that said, see my previous reply where I believe the OP is confused with the Advanced vs Pro.

It's a legit deal and they are an authorized DJI dealer. You might want to contact them to see if they have them in stock though. It would be a shame to be delighted today by the $100 price savings, but find out you must wait 3 weeks to receive your package.

I called to ask and they said they have 319 in stock. I didn't like that I had to use PayPal instead of directly paying them with Visa cc. But, they said the first time they deal with anybody now they do it with PayPal. I'm still able to use Visa but it goes through PayPal.

Thanks alot. In the mean time I will be reading everything and watching all the videos.
Andy
Please read the manuals, with the thought, that the more you fully understand abut your new drone, the less problems or difficult situations will arise later, once you begin to fly it. Phantom 3 drones are almost too easy to hover and fly around. But you still must have a strong basic understanding of all its parameters and persons preference settings. You always can customize the drone, for your preferred styles of flying and camera/video styles. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I wish DJI offered this. It did not come with the case though....just the P3A and the extra battery for $1159

Please read the manuals, with the thought, that the more you fully understand abut your new drone, the less problems or difficult situations will arise later, once you begin to fly it. Phantom 3 drones are almost too easy to hover and fly around. But you still must have a strong basic understanding of all its parameters and persons preference settings. You always can customize the drone, for your preferred styles of flying and camera/video styles. ;-)

RedHotPoker
Thanks Red for the advice. I will read and view all I can. It looks as if there is a lot to learn. :)

Looks like they have two different prices listed. See following link for the $1419 price:

All e RC | DJI PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL EDITION WITH EXTRA BATTERY AND HARDSHELL BACKPACK [DJI-PH3PROC1]

Guess if you called and they confirmed you are getting both the extra batter and hard shell case for the $1159 price then you should be good. That's even a better deal than the lowest BF price of $1060, assuming you want the hard shell case.

I did communicate with them again and they said it is legit. Should be shipping today.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl