Any good aftermarket P4 battery chargers with storage feature?

Reaction score
As the subject line says: Any good aftermarket P4 battery chargers with storage feature?

I've got a well reviewed charger for my Mavic 2 from Hanatora, and one of the nice features is a storage mode that will automatically brings the battery up or down to mid-charge for storage. As far as I can tell none of the aftermarket Phantom 4 chargers have that feature, even from Hanatora. The DJI charging hub has that feature, but it's between two to four times the price of well rated aftermarket units.

Have I missed a charger or hub that I should be considering?

Last edited:

ianzone

**P4**
Reaction score
Me cant afford these chargers so I'm the charger,I never let any of my batterys go past 2 lights, I had battery go dead in past so now I just keep on to them and try remember

Reactions: dronesky
Reaction score
One on eBay right now for 50.00. Original DJI, not an off brand.
If that doesn’t work for you, I have one that I don’t need for 45.00 shipped in USA. And yes, the one I have is a DJI brand.

Reactions: Capt KO
Reaction score
One on eBay right now for 50.00. Original DJI, not an off brand.
If that doesn’t work for you, I have one that I don’t need for 45.00 shipped in USA. And yes, the one I have is a DJI brand.

Thanks for the advice, and the offer. I don't know why I hadn't considered looking on eBay. I'm poking around on there now, there are a few options in that price range.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score

JeffreyS

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
You don't need it. The Go4 app will do it for you.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
The Go4 app will do it for you.
I think you are trying to say the batteries are programmed to automatically discharge down to the storage level when not used. Can you clarify?

JeffreyS

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I think you are trying to say the batteries are programmed to automatically discharge down to the storage level when not used. Can you clarify?

Yes, I believe there is an option in the battery menu as to how long the wait will be before automatic discharge. You can set it to one day.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawprospect11