Anti interference board

Reaction score
Hi

Phantom 2 owner, joined today and this is my first post. I believe this must have been asked before but where are people fitting their anti interference boards? Inside the body or outside? Any advantages, disadvantages to either. I noticed the DJI how-to video put it on the outside.

Thanks

jeff

ps. I also have a phantom 3 professional so I’m getting there

Hi

Phantom 2 owner, joined today and this is my first post. I believe this must have been asked before but where are people fitting their anti interference boards? Inside the body or outside? Any advantages, disadvantages to either. I noticed the DJI how-to video put it on the outside.

Thanks

jeff

ps. I also have a phantom 3 professional so I’m getting there

The anti-interference was designed to go inside the P2 right over the P2s receiver. Its sole purpose was to stop noise interference in the video output Of course it never really worked that well.

The anti-interference was designed to go inside the P2 right over the P2s receiver. Its sole purpose was to stop noise interference in the video output Of course it never really worked that well.
Ok. Thank you...I was hoping to avoid it but I have a gimbal for the P2 coming so I’ll have to the screwdriver out it seems

Ok. Thank you...I was hoping to avoid it but I have a gimbal for the P2 coming so I’ll have to the screwdriver out it seems

If you want it inside you will need the longer 8 pin cable that will run from the AI board to the Zenmeuse, the one supplied is to short, as Jason says, remove the 2 screws on either side of the TX board and fit the AI board there then screw it down

If you want it inside you will need the longer 8 pin cable that will run from the AI board to the Zenmeuse, the one supplied is to short, as Jason says, remove the 2 screws on either side of the TX board and fit the AI board there then screw it down

Your statement that the cable that came with the AI was to short is incorrect What needs to be done is to remove the 8 pin cable from the left and reroute through the right motor mount hole. As in the following photo.
IMG_0839.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.