Antennas

What I was asking is I just purchased a inspire 1 controller for my p4.Once I link it to the bird would the old controller
still work. I would not be using them at the same time. I was just wondering if I could use both at different times

What I was asking is I just purchased a inspire 1 controller for my p4.Once I link it to the bird would the old controller
still work. I would not be using them at the same time. I was just wondering if I could use both at different times

Yes you can. You can link any number of compatible controllers with your AC, one at a time.

View attachment 95208 I’m going to try this setup tomorrow. I can position the antenna to any angle on this tripod plus lower the whole thing to sit or raise it to stand. I’ll take both aircraft, four batteries and see how much fun can be had. Weather supposed to cooperate tomorrow too. It’s nice having that solid video signal back to my display device. Makes all the difference.

What tripod are you using?

I wanna add one to my setup and this looks about right for me. Thnx!

I kind liked the controller wars, like give one to your wife and you see who controls the roost.

As I did mention, I have 2 remotes, 1 is my oem, 1 is my boosted LR one. I’m not sure how many you can do, but I think it’s like garage door openers, program as many as you like. They clonepair to the AC’s freq and digital codes.

Top_Speed1, using an old Meade tripod from an ETX model. Works perfectly and you can probably find one on the cheap I would think.

Top_Speed1, using an old Meade tripod from an ETX model. Works perfectly and you can probably find one on the cheap I would think.
Appreciate it, I’m off to eBay first. ;)

IMG_0036.jpg

Did someone say antennas? [emoji16]

Very nice !

View attachment 95343

Did someone say antennas? [emoji16]

Love it! Reminds me of the Sammy Hagar song Heavy Metal; lyrics...
50,000 watts of power, and she’s pushing all the load, the best is ready to devour....

Hehe, yeah I grew up in the 80’s :)

Reactions: foconnell1
Just to clarify, the original RC will only work if you link it again. Both will not work at the same time, simply by turning one off and the other on. You have to link the RC you want to use, and only that one will work.

Reactions: WWK888
Jerryattric, very well sir as you now know. And the video was pretty darn good too eh? Conqueror antenna system has more signal strength than I’ll ever use. Definitely run out of battery power before running out of Conqueror signal. Good to see you here on the forum

JOHN
Once again thanks,That's what I wanted to know.One controller linked at a time.
I wanted to know because there is no sports mode on the inspire controller.
So if I want to go fast and not far I should use the p4 controller.

Also I just received this today (2-23 ) and its raining and its going to rain for the next three days And I can't wait to try this out!!

John I am thinking of looking into the GL658A I did not know if I wanted to spend the money
on that or save my money and see what the p5 might have to offer

I used a GL300A from a P3P with outstanding results. 15000 ft over a large lake, no windsurfers.

DKG
That's great ! I hope I can do half of that out in the suburbs of N.J.

JOHN
Once again thanks,That's what I wanted to know.One controller linked at a time.
I wanted to know because there is no sports mode on the inspire controller.
So if I want to go fast and not far I should use the p4 controller.
No need, the PAF switch on the Inspire RC works identical as the PAS switch on the P4. Just relabel the switch if you can't remember.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31