Amazon Backpack or Case for Phantom 3 under $100

Reaction score
Hello.. I am receiving my DJI Phantom 3 on Friday supposedly, and I would really like to have a carrying case or something to haul it in. I have looked through the forum and was wondering if anyone can recommend a case that I can buy from Amazon that will work well and I can have it in 2 days via my Prime Shipping. Thanks in Advance. I have read that a lot of the P2V's will work but I want something that someone has experience with and works well for them. Thanks!

Reactions: packerman8
They are all over $150... I am looking for something just starting out to keep it protected. For what we pay, We should make a shelf in the house to show it off to all guests...

Everything I've seen under $150 is a case someone had to hack with a bread knife to make the Phantom 3 fit. When it comes to cases, you get what you pay for in most cases.

My pv2 backpack fits the P3 great, purchased in the UK though and £100. No cutting required.

jiyteg.jpg

Reactions: Gearie
I have a backpack from ebay, from china, it was like 30$ and works perfectly. I go everywhere with it, on my motorcycle or my bike.

The best deal I'm seeing on Amazon is the Koozam case. http://amzn.to/1Jspf3c

It's a little over your budget, but it's eligible for Amazon Prime and looks nice. Unfortunately the sub-$100 models are slow shipped and look pretty iffy.

Cool, got a link? I might buy a second one. They're cheap and cheerful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.