Already purchased Litchi for IOS iPads

Reaction score
But would like to run it on a Mac. The Apple App Store does not offer a High Sierra version.

I thought I could plot courses from my DJI Phantom 4 V 2.0 on my PC, save them and later download them to IOS/iPad when I fly.

I thought I could run Litchi on my PC but the Google Play Store wants another $24.99 to download it for PC.

What to do? Can you please help me out here folks.

I thought I could plot courses from my DJI Phantom 4 V 2.0 on my PC, save them and later download them to IOS/iPad when I fly.
You can, but you may need to use Itunes to copy the downloads.

I thought I could run Litchi on my PC but the Google Play Store wants another $24.99 to download it for PC.
This is not true. If you have a Litchi account, the hub files are directly downloadable to the PC, at no cost. The only cost is for the app on your device. I think you are confused as to how this works. You do not need to use the Google Play store. Use the Litchi hub directly from your browser on PC.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
There is no MAC software for litchi, you simply log into the litchi mission hub with safari or another browser to plan and save your missions. They will sync to your device using your android using your account.

You guys have all been so very helpful! HUGE thanks! Being a newbie can be painful!

There is no MAC software for litchi, you simply log into the litchi mission hub with safari or another browser to plan and save your missions. They will sync to your device using your android using your account.

You have to use Google Chrome on the Mac. Safari won’t work. I noticed this when I would try to to add POI’s. The directions even say to use Chrome.

You have to use Google Chrome on the Mac. Safari won’t work. I noticed this when I would try to to add POI’s. The directions even say to use Chrome.
What the “directions” perhaps should have said is that the webpage code wasn’t written to be comparable with safari. That would be a major fail given they sell and iOS app... I wonder what web browser most OSX users might use as first choice? Works for me.

Reactions: ravedog
Just be sure to log into all versions of the app. Use for example, username and password or Facebook but must use the same on every device you fly with. I had that problem and took awhile to figure it out I create a Mission Hub flight and save sit. It then appears on my iPhone, iPad the same. Very neat!

Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.