Airnest - Looking for Beta Testers

Thanks Justin, not to hijack thread, but you mention changes from DJI in near future for the GO app...with the new "regulations" coming soon, I'm not so sure I'd be excited to update my app. Thx for updating us.

Thanks Justin, not to hijack thread, but you mention changes from DJI in near future for the GO app...with the new "regulations" coming soon, I'm not so sure I'd be excited to update my app. Thx for updating us.

Not so much changes of the GO app, I don't have any information about their app, I was referring to changes in the SDK, more along the lines of making the support from DJI and the reliability of of 3rd party apps better. Essentially the 3rd party offerings to all of you will improve!

Reactions: Tricky
I'd be up for another round of beta testing too Justin. My previous experience prompted me to buy the app shortly after it became available. Keep up the great work!

I'd be up for another round of beta testing too Justin. My previous experience prompted me to buy the app shortly after it became available. Keep up the great work!

Fantastic! We just got back from drone world expo in Cali today and you can expect to see me post some information tomorrow.

Included in this Beta is going to be path savings, management and camera settings. I'll have more on that tomorrow with an email sign up!
We also did some bug squashing.

Reactions: Erroll and DaleM
Hi Justin.
I was in on the first beta and would really like to get in on Part 2.
I've been away a couple of weeks and I was going to show a buddy your app on my iPad today and it says beta completed so couldn't open it. But part 2 sounds like fun again.
Dale M

Fantastic! We just got back from drone world expo in Cali today and you can expect to see me post some information tomorrow.

Included in this Beta is going to be path savings, management and camera settings. I'll have more on that tomorrow with an email sign up!
Purchase your app and took it out for a test yesterday-- Worked very well, simple to operate-- well done--- looking forward to the upgrades.

Reactions: Justin Miller

Path saving will greatly enhance an already very good app!

Reactions: Man.Of.Kent
Bought the app now waiting for the winds to die down to try it out. What is the Capture feature? When I click it I have a Photo and Video option at the bottom. It stays on photo only, can't change to video. Can someone give a little tutorial on this Capture feature? Thanks.

Reactions: Justin Miller
Bought the app now waiting for the winds to die down to try it out. What is the Capture feature? When I click it I have a Photo and Video option at the bottom. It stays on photo only, can't change to video. Can someone give a little tutorial on this Capture feature? Thanks.

The capture tool is simply for FPV. You will see video there when connected to the quad. You can also switch between photo and video by swiping left and right, you can try this without being connected.

Thanks!

Justin

Airnest is an app that will allow you to simply draw a flight plan on a map. You can see it in action on our site at www.airnest.com

I used the app today. I got a few camera errors but it worked anyway. My biggest problem with the app is the record/stop button. It's super unclear if recording is actually working. Especially given that I kept getting a UIAlert about camera error. It did record but please add a timer, or make the button pulse, and make the stop button square. :)

Just tried the app for a couple little test flights in my yard. Too windy to go very far. All seems to work as advertised!! The only question is why would I get a "camera warning OxE1" or something like that?
Could starting the app before switching to F mode cause that warning? Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl