Aftermarket Batteries for DJI Phantom Vision 2

Reaction score
Hi ,

just want to know if some of you guys had experience with aftermarket batteries for my vision 2 , i just bought and searching on ebay found a coupe of batteries for less than 70$ , anyone has had experience with that ?? or i have to pay the 129$ from dji store ??

Hi ,

just want to know if some of you guys had experience with aftermarket batteries for my vision 2 , i just bought and searching on ebay found a coupe of batteries for less than 70$ , anyone has had experience with that ?? or i have to pay the 129$ from dji store ??

There are some here using the 5400mAh and 6000mAh batteries and have not reported any problems with those. Myself I have the 6000mAh bought from a US supplier an have not had any problems so far but then I have only both batteries 3 times since buy them. To much work around the house this year. If you decide to try the 6000mAh batteries do not order from China or Hong Kong as costs are either to high and shipping takes up to a month or more.

Ive used 2 x 6000mah batteries since last year, no issues at all, dont believe all the bad press you read about aftermarket stuff, i tested mine for 3 flights each in a stable hover before going further out with them and regularly go long distance with them now.

Yes I had some reliable aftermarkets. They were called Venom batteries but they don't seem to be available anymore.

Any aftermarket batteries sellers better than the next? OEM is non existent. Sure would love a suggestion. Love my P2V but grounded with spent batteries.

Figures, I tried to look and your right, can't find them. Bummer. Any suggestions?

Check on eBay using Phantom vision 11.1v 5200mAh battery as a search term.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
The only problem I have found with aftermarket is that they don't tend to last in storage. I now check mine every couple of weeks to check they haven't discharged.

Never had a problem with aftermarket batteries while most of mine are from 2014 and 2015. I do check them every couple of months to keep them at between 40 -50%.

Please use caution with aftermarket batteries. They work similar to dji batteries, but after some heavy use, they begin to swell. This usually leads them to reach the end of their lifetime faster than standard dji batteries, so just a heads up.

Please use caution with aftermarket batteries. They work similar to dji batteries, but after some heavy use, they begin to swell. This usually leads them to reach the end of their lifetime faster than standard dji batteries, so just a heads up.

The same thing happens DJI batteries if they weren't properly maintained.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers