after update gimbal not working

Perhaps not the best solution... but it at least gets me back in the air with a full camera function..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/.../P ... nstaller...

I just downgraded to 1.08 version and I have full control over the gimbal again.

Any issues with doing this until DJI gets off their *** and fixes this?
DJI had no clue how to fix it and simply told me to contact the person that sold it to me :-( :oops:

My X1 is shut at well after upgrading ... the camera jumps between up and down ... no sensitivity at all in the X1 pot ... tried calibration and everything without any success ...

All help is appreciated.

Attachments

• x1 problems.jpg
    x1 problems.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 559
After the update from DJI, everything works fine again for me.
Almost...
I had the compass issue again but this time without the iOSD mini connected. But the error disappeared after a poer cycle.
Just performed a 10 min flight and everything works as a dream!

Hi all,

Yesterday I updated my h3-3d firmware to the latest version and then it just stopped working.

I tried to follow the steps below but when I get to step number 4, the Assistant Software says there's no update for the gimbal IMU (attached), and the current version keeps showing 0.0.0.0. Please, any thoughts?

1.As attached, try to wire it up(using a cable or conductor) that two point
2.Power on your phantom and you might find the light in the gimbal turn red
3.Connect your phantom with assistant software and there would be a gimbal IMU in the Upgrade tab
4.Remove the wire and update that IMU
5.Power Cycle

Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 17.07.35.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 17.07.35.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 514
  • Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 17.07.45.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 17.07.45.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 514
Mine did the same after yesterday's update. I had to go back to assistant 3.4, then reset the gimbal & plugged it in. It then updated & the gimbal worked, then reinstalled 3.6 & updated again. Worked fine then

Norao said:
Hi all,

Yesterday I updated my h3-3d firmware to the latest version and then it just stopped working.

I tried to follow the steps below but when I get to step number 4, the Assistant Software says there's no update for the gimbal IMU (attached), and the current version keeps showing 0.0.0.0. Please, any thoughts?

1.As attached, try to wire it up(using a cable or conductor) that two point
2.Power on your phantom and you might find the light in the gimbal turn red
3.Connect your phantom with assistant software and there would be a gimbal IMU in the Upgrade tab
4.Remove the wire and update that IMU
5.Power Cycle

Thank you

have naza assistant up and running prior to reset. close all other software rc assistant etc.
make sure you are using the correct factory reset points. i find a pair of tweezers works best, upon power up and visually seeing red light remove tweezers immediate (no step 4) connect usb to phantom and upgrade, once prompted to power cycle remove usb and power cycle phantom.

then open rc assistant software plug in usb cable to tx and calibrate tx sticks x1 x2 u1 etc. close assistant software, unplug usb from transmitter.

open naza software calibrate tx both sticks and switches including gimble lever.

should be flying in no time.

Hi,

Just has the same problem.
M'y retailler change it by à new one but Now i've not pût thé firmware 1.0.6 for thé gimbal, I don't understand what happened.
Do u have a working gimbal with a previous firmware for a possible rollback downgrade of the firmaware?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.