Advice needed!

Reaction score
Came into possession of a Phantom 3 4k recently. Had issues with camera gimbal and the IMU. Looks like the copter had a massive fall. Already going to have to replace the lower body (cracked at the screw points under the motors...stress fractures) Fixed the gimbal issue now the camera wont pan left or right. The The IMU was also fixed and calibrated...thanks Youtube! Other than the camera issue, it seems that i have no flight controls. What I mean is that the controller is connected to the unit. When I engaged power to the motors, theres nothing. Not even a flicker of power to the motors. It seems that there is no signal from the controller to the drone. Any ideas?

I have 2 suggeations for you regarding your issues.
1- None of the P3s can pan left or right you only have up and down tilting with the gimbal.
2- When you engage the motors are you using a multi stick command before trying to take off

I would strongly suggest that you have a good read over the user manual, I must have read it 3 times before I even got near my P3A.

+1 on what w1r3d said above.

1. What version of DJI Go are you using?
2. What mobile device or tablet?
3. Did you try auto take off - auto land?

I would suggest watching more Youtube videos on how to operate your P34K, may save a lot of headaches in the future.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT