Advanced sale pricing, how long?

Reaction score
Any idea how long the $799 sale price will last on the Phantom 3 Advanced? Most of the retailers are now $799 too. Anyone think the $799 will stay the permanent price or return to $999? I was originally planning on getting the P3P, now I am torn with the $400 to $450 savings buying the Advanced! I don't have a 4K TV yet and I would need a new computer to edit in 4K....decisions! :)

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Will have the cash to spend in a couple weeks.

Any idea how long the $799 sale price will last on the Phantom 3 Advanced? Most of the retailers are now $799 too. Anyone think the $799 will stay the permanent price or return to $999? I was originally planning on getting the P3P, now I am torn with the $400 to $450 savings buying the Advanced! I don't have a 4K TV yet and I would need a new computer to edit in 4K....decisions! :)
Thats a great price,with the exchange rate that makes it £550. The best price in the UK IS £690

Be my luck I buy the advanced this weekend and they drop the pro down next week. I have no need for 4K but if it's cheap enough I would slowly updated the needed electronic to make use of a P3P lol.

DJI made no mention of how long the Standard and Advanced will be on sale. They are marketing it as a sale though, so I wouldn't wait around too long if you want to take advantage of it.

DJI made no mention of how long the Standard and Advanced will be on sale. They are marketing it as a sale though, so I wouldn't wait around too long if you want to take advantage of it.
I think it will be permanent, if not they will loose customers to yuneec's new hex they have coming. Before the sale, I was set on buying a P3P, Now its just not worth the extra $400 to me for 4k (and the 10mbit stream for fpv).

If they take away the sale, I would be back at the P3P, but would be a whole lot closer to just saying screw it, and buying the typhoon H instead.

they will loose customers to yuneec's new hex they have coming
That is rumored to cost about $2k. If that's true, it's most likely out of the price range of the average Phantom customer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl