How much might this Phantom 3 Advanced with accessories be worth?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Advanced with 3 batteries and many more accessories. I've flown it two to three times over the past year and decided to put it up for sale. I'm looking for some suggestions on what the price should be? It's pretty much collecting dust right now because the family has been dealing with stuff that has taken my focus off of flying. I've taken it out couple times the past weeks just to check things out and confirm it's still tip top shape (I can't believe how much I've forgotten on flying this thing)
thanks in advanced, Ken

I'd guess $500 US. The P3A is a good bird.

I have a Phantom 3 Advanced with 3 batteries and many more accessories. I've flown it two to three times over the past year and decided to put it up for sale. I'm looking for some suggestions on what the price should be? It's pretty much collecting dust right now because the family has been dealing with stuff that has taken my focus off of flying. I've taken it out couple times the past weeks just to check things out and confirm it's still tip top shape (I can't believe how much I've forgotten on flying this thing)
thanks in advanced, Ken
I suggest you have a search on Ebay and other selling/buying sites for packages like yours, they are the market places which are setting the prices. Good luck.

Basically what someone's prepared to pay! On Ebay here in the UK anything from £120 - £450.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic