Admins: Please kill off the trolls

Check!
Are they banning them based on ip address as well as username? Seems like it might be the same guy as before.

he is most likely using a proxy. Best that can be done in most cases is just ban him as soon as he is identified, if you can do it quick enough to keep him from posting more than one or two troll comments per account he will eventually get frustrated and move on to some other forum.

They pay him. He personally doesn't know them....he is just pathetic enough to be available to troll for pennies.

They pay him. He personally doesn't know them....he is just pathetic enough to be available to troll for pennies.
They are going to have to get serious about handing out the ban hammers. Is it only this P3 Forum or is it in others on here?

Wow so you're saying it might be the competitors? That's pretty shady if it's true..

Thank you. This board was getting really depressing. I still think some of this may be jealous competitors.

It's the oldest way to climb the ladder....it was frowned upon for a while but so was getting plastic surgery

yea. keep it UP!
trenton-ducati-with-erection-a.jpg
o_O

My comments sent to admin....and adding on!

Not necessarily a troll issue but something that gets tiresome is numerous threads about the same thing, like nobody ever uses the search function around here. How many threads to we really need about tablets for the p3, backpacks, the iOS app etc. Is there a merge thread option on this board? Thanks

Not necessarily a troll issue but something that gets tiresome is numerous threads about the same thing, like nobody ever uses the search function around here. How many threads to we really need about tablets for the p3, backpacks, the iOS app etc. Is there a merge thread option on this board? Thanks

True

I think yesterday there were 3 or 4 threads about new firmware.

True

I think yesterday there were 3 or 4 threads about new firmware.

I agree.
How about helping me spread the word about this, Google Custom Search for our forum.
I think it should be on the top of every forum.

https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

The downside of blocking people is I'm seeing 2 pages of nothing, I'm getting paranoid now.

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1