Admins: Please kill off the trolls

I'm starting to like this troll.....I wanna keep him as a pet !!
Here's some food troll........I'm done with DJI !! Just sent my P3P back to seller......Going with the 3DR.
Your name is Reek now troll....Update your profile NOW !!

do we need a troll alert thread?

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
sackpunch is busy

Guys, we are sorry for the influx of "trolls". We will be adding 2 additional moderators to our team in the next couple days. Thank you to everyone who reports members or posts. This helps a ton and whether or not you see a notification, we personally go through all of them.

Guys, we are sorry for the influx of "trolls". We will be adding 2 additional moderators to our team in the next couple days. Thank you to everyone who reports members or posts. This helps a ton and whether or not you see a notification, we personally go through all of them.

Thank you - a statement such as this goes a long way - at least in my mind.

Reactions: Fplvert
How many times do you need them reported by each user? Do we need to report them once or should we keep clicking each time they violate the site rules?

How many times do you need them reported by each user? Do we need to report them once or should we keep clicking each time they violate the site rules?
Either way. You can report their account or their posts. When a member is banned, the system updates all reports about them to "resolved"

Reactions: envisionabove
Use the "report" function to help mods. I've done this with that desperate clown that has fulfilled forum with his **** the whole day.

Just report the post, don't call it out.. It's a heads up to the asshat doing it.

Check!
Are they banning them based on ip address as well as username? Seems like it might be the same guy as before.

Check!
Are they banning them based on ip address as well as username? Seems like it might be the same guy as before.
It is but he's probably using a VPN so neither will do much really

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl