Activation failed

Reaction score
Hello can anybody help me?
Activation failed (serverbackfail) contact DJI support if problem persist after restart.
I called them on Friday and they said that i was my phone. So i just bought a tablet but nothing.. if someone have o had the same problem before, please help me thank you guys

Attachments

• 1479071175086.jpg
    1479071175086.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 508
I've got the same problem, just got new Phantom 4 Pro+ and can't get it to activate! Phone is not needed with the + model, it's screen is built in... HELP!!!

I got the error and rebooted the drone and controller. It went straight to fly now. I called tech support and they said it was activated even though I never got a message confirming it. It is a p4p+

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Ray O
I can't get to a screen where I can fly.
I got it from DJI online so they sent me a return authorization and now I am going to return it for a refund. ;-(
I hate this, I've been wanting it for so long!

Hello can anybody help me?
Activation failed (serverbackfail) contact DJI support if problem persist after restart.
I called them on Friday and they said that i was my phone. So i just bought a tablet but nothing.. if someone have o had the same problem before, please help me thank you guys
Did you get this problem resolved?? If so, how?!? I hope you are enjoying yours!!
I guess I'll ship mine back today. :-(

Yes i fix it well some company did. I paid 400 hundreds dollars to replace the main board :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj