Accidentally crashed Phantom 4

Reaction score
So basically, I crashed my phantom by trying to land. I was attempting to land and then I used the wrong stick to move the drone and it went forward while it was like a foot off the ground and then dove right into the ground. I wasn’t expecting anything serious but apparently the gimbal is broken! Could anyone tell me how much it would be to replace this (I think it’s called the gimbal arm?) anyways, everything else works just fine expect the gimbal. Also, when using sport mode and going above 25MPH, the camera feed shows lines and glitches which is scary because the forward vision system is disabled so I’m scared I crashed it. I really love my Mavic and Phantom because they are such great drones and I hate seeing this one broken :( please help!! TYSM

I broke one leg and the arm of the gimbal few months ago. Sent to DJI. Costed 240 e.

They have them on Amazon, between $20-40 USD
This might be a lot to ask but could you help me find it on amazon? Like send a like? If you could that would be very appreciated. I just want to make sure I get the correct thing before buying it. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.