P3 Firmware A new firmware update (v1.3.20) is now available for Phantom 3

Reaction score
A new firmware update (v1.3.20) is now available for Phantom 3. Please visit http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download to download and update your Phantom 3.

Overview:

1. All-in-one firmware version updated to:v1.3.20

2. DJI GO app iOS version updated to: v2.0.0

What’s New:

1. Added HD Video Conversion option in the video editor when cutting footage to video.

2. Automatic photo syncing of the compressed file to your mobile device.

3. Added option to downgrade the aircraft firmware (remote controller version will be released soon).

Bug Fixes:

1. Fixed issue of the camera failing to save photos when shooting in burst mode.

2. Fixed issue of Camera View occasionally displaying a blank screen while recording video.`

Notice:

1. The firmware can be downgraded to v1.1.9 or later only. (Upgrade to v1.3.20 first, then downgrade to v1.1.9)

2. Upgrading the remote controller firmware though USB flash drive is no longer supported after this update. Users should only update their remote controller by using the DJI GO app.

After the P3 and the controller have been updated, if I decide to downgrade to 1.1.9 how do I do it, and will it be ok to run with updated controller?

Does anyone know if the 1.3.20 update had SDK implementation so we can use Litchi without the Beta firmware?

I am new to this site so excuse my ignorance but I have just brought a Phantom 3 professional and need to update the firmware to be able to use it. When I try any of the suggested web site addresses for the download I get a "page under construction message". Can anyone please help?

Clearly doing something wrong as this is what I get when I log onto this link
Capture.JPG
By the way, couldn't agree more with henry ford.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers