P4 Firmware New Phantom 4 RTK Firmware now available. Remote ID enabled.

I have installed the firmware onto the aircraft and controller.
I cannot find where the Remote ID Serial Number is. I search the controller in both the Fly Now Mode to include all menus and also in the opening power on screeen where you get the Aircraft and Remote Serial Numbers.

Also the firmware says Beta.
So this drone is still listed in my Maintenance with a Remote ID due by March 16, 2024.

Without the Remote ID Serial Number you cannot update the sUAS registration.

I know that DJI (says) they cannot upgrade the P4P Pro, but in one of the original messages, they said, that because the P4P v2 uses a different transmission system (the whole reason for the v2) it was programmable and would be done by mid-December. The P4P RTK is the same transmission system, so I am wondering if the firmware upgrade for the RTK will work in the P4P v2.

The remote ID is probably the AC Serial number, like it is in the Mavic 3
Okay, thanks. I am waiting for this Remote ID update to show in the FAA DOC database and I can then officially list my drone as Remote ID compliance in its Maintenance section.

I know that DJI (says) they cannot upgrade the P4P Pro, but in one of the original messages, they said, that because the P4P v2 uses a different transmission system (the whole reason for the v2) it was programmable and would be done by mid-December. The P4P RTK is the same transmission system, so I am wondering if the firmware upgrade for the RTK will work in the P4P v2.
I'm glad someone got info from DJI concerning why they don't have firmware for the P4P v1. I never got an answer from them. Had to buy a RID module anyway for my Mavic Pro v1. Well, it's on backorder like most are. Will have to research where it should be mounted on both drones so not to block GPS.

As of December 6, 2023 the DOC (Declaration of Compliance) is posted in the FAA DOC database.

Remote ID is now in full compliance for the Phantom 4 RTK. (Also Phantom 4 Pro V2)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl