A funny groaner ha ha

Reaction score
Ok, so I have this 3 day holiday a while back in this little town on the Sea of Cortez; Loreto, BC, Mexico. It’s a really cool place about 600 miles SSE of San Diego, on the Baja Peninsula. It’s day 3 and our flight departs about 3 pm. There’s always plenty of time to do anything you would like in Loreto. It’s a really small town. Anyway, a group of us walk to the town square for some lunch and to visit a few of the shops.

I’m not sure how many of you have been to a place like Loreto but, it actually has a square in the middle of town where folks gather and do their shopping. It’s maybe 250 feet across. The great part about it is that no matter where you are in the square, you can see the rest of it.

It’s about time for lunch and I am separated from the group, no big deal. Wondering what time it is, I decide to ask a gentleman sitting in the shade next to his burro, yes really a burro. So I ask him if he could tell me what time it is. To my amazement, he reaches out and lifts up the ball sack of the burro and tells me it’s 11:49.

Speechless and about to pee myself, I nod a thank you and stagger away. I’m thinking this is a great time for a Barley Pop and a taste of some distilled Agave Nectar (beer and a shot of Tequila). I made the journey of about 20 steps, where I found a stool in a Cantina. I’m a bit bewildered and wondering if I had just met the local medicine man or what. I sat for a bit quenching my thirst and scratching my head. My curiosity continued to grow as I looked out the window at the gentleman with the burro. The guy was dressed as you would imagine a man accompanying a burro to be dressed.

My friends gradually wander into the Cantina as I am starting on my second Nectar and I asked if any of them had spoken to the burro man. Nope, no one had. Well I couldn’t stand it any longer and convinced two of the pretty ladies who were part of our group, to go and ask him what time it is. I made no mention of a sack of balls.

So, two pretty ladies walked out and asked him what time it was and sure enough, he reached out and lifted up the burro balls and told them what time it was. They ran back screaming with laughter, now knowing the correct time. ****, that was a good time and totally crazy.

Well, I couldn’t stand it. I had to know how he could tell time by a set of burro balls. So over to him I go.

His reply to my inquiry…

I couldn’t see the clock because the burro’s balls were in the way.

Reactions: dirkclod
+1 Ifly. I would have never guessed that outcome...:eek:

A woman walks into a Amory- MS accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes.

The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions.

"He gets her name, address etc. And then asks, "What's your occupation?" "I'm a prostitute," she says.

The accountant is somewhat taken aback and says, "Let's try to rephrase that." The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl".

"No, that still won't work. Try again."

They both think for a minute; then the woman says, "I'm an elite poultry farmer. I tried EMU first but now focus on basic poultry"

The accountant asks, "What does poultry farming have to do with being a prostitute?"

"Well, I raised a thousand cocks last year."

The accountant says, "Poultry Farmer it is."

blank stare.png
o_O ......, "Poultry Farm " Nope, not buying that one :p
They in S MS ;)

Hey Dirk, he got both of us in one shot.:p:p
He hijacked my discussion of burro balls and turned it into a ****-fight in Amory.

**** funny joke though.
Who's next? Hijack away... please.
morph000 where you at?

Poultry farmer... funny and a half. ROFLOL

He hijacked my discussion of burro balls and turned it into a ****-fight in Amory.

**** funny joke though.
morph000 where you at?

Ya Got Em Good.gif
blank stare.png

That was excellent... lol

**** funny joke though.
morph000 where you at?

That was excellent... lol
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
Ya think o_O.....Easily humored are ya ;)

Reactions: IflyinWY
Hey Slinger... How you doin? :D

Good eye my man, good eye.

He's gotta be thawed by now. Doesn't he?

Hey, now just waitaminute... What did you like Slinger? My joke... :D

Or was it that other guys joke... :mad:

Or was it that the other guys joke poked fun at me and Dirk... :mad::mad::mad:

Hey Dirk, I thought that Slinger guy liked us??? :(

He's gotta be thawed by now. Doesn't he?

Hey, now just waitaminute... What did you like Slinger? My joke... :D

Or was it that other guys joke... :mad:

Or was it that the other guys joke poked fun at me and Dirk... :mad::mad::mad:

Hey Dirk, I thought that Slinger guy liked us??? :(
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
who this guy
4230.jpg
naaaa he just mad all da time . He Luv's us as he ain't got but two friends and that's us o_O

**** it Dirk. Ya gotta quit saying such funny stuff. You're getting to twice as many likes as me and that's just wrong.

We should go check up on carlJ... that would be funny

Gotta nuther raccoon snopping round. Gonna pop a couple rounds BRB.

**** it Dirk. Ya gotta quit saying such funny stuff. You're getting to twice as many likes as me and that's just wrong.

We should go check up on carlJ... that would be funny

Gotta nuther raccoon snopping round. Gonna pop a couple rounds BRB.
carlJ has not logged on since April 11th o_O Sure hope he's ok !.. Have known em since he was ...well little
kitten_in_headphones_animated_avatar_128x128_10151.gif
:eek:

You're killing me... gonna pee myself.

Shall I track him down? ;)

You're killing me... gonna pee myself.

Shall I track him down? ;)
Might oughta to be sure he ok !! Don't use this though
14395-8edc9fcc62fb306b7a3c42e9132bbe56.jpg
o_O he's just a sooner !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.