A couple Pano Questions, please....

Good day, all! I have never done a Pano, and am looking for something where I can make a Pano that includes hotspots in each photo so that I can take people on a tour. My goal would be to download and upload this as I wished.

Would someone please give me names of fairly economical ways that would allow me to make these virtual panoramic tours? I am a total noob, and don't really know where to begin.

P.S. I saw a KRPano tour I really, really liked. But it looks like I must use their website to watch?? I would like to be able to upload these on websites, if possible, or into Youtube.

Thanks, all!

Well, I will bring it up, but it may not be what you are looking for. Hangar is free. Put the drone in position and they take over control. After you down load the pictures, then upload to them, they process it perfectly in less then 15 minutes.
Hangar 360 photos from around the world.
My home town, Fairmont. WV.
I think with Hangar 360, they assume rights to your stitched photo.

Well, I will bring it up, but it may not be what you are looking for. Hangar is free. Put the drone in position and they take over control. After you down load the pictures, then upload to them, they process it perfectly in less then 15 minutes.
Hangar 360 photos from around the world.
My home town, Fairmont. WV.
Your hometown is beautiful! I thought it was Norway....lol! I will look into this. Thank you!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satalac