Pano Mode Question...

Reaction score
So i really wanted to try the new Pano feature but having enjoyed pain free flying since getting my bird last June using the firmware/app versions from that time, i was reluctant to bite the bullet being well aware of DJIs ability to make things worse with firmware updates...but last night i caved in lol.
Just one battery flew today, no great distance as i was urban but all appears well. I must say the pano feature looks and acts the part...well impressed indeed.
My question is...i finally managed to figure out how to get them on facebook 360 style via ICE AND theXifer page but i cant figure out how to create the little planet style effect and save it as a still image...ive looked on youtube...plenty of tutorials on how to do it with a panoramic shot but not with the 34 images from my p4pro. I have Lightroom/PhotoshopCC at my disposal.

Any help would be great...thanks.

In ICE, choose Stereographic as the pano type, then click, hold and drag upwards on center of your image inside the grid until it becomes circular like a planet. You can tweak it some in ICE, then finish off in LR or whatever editor you prefer.

Reactions: whitelineNI
Glad you got it to work! Cheers :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT