A change in firmware.

Reaction score
A recent change to firmware and the map in the lower left of the screen of the P4Pro plus shows up with an arrow pointing at my location but the map is missing. I update the IUM and compass. So what am I missing? I pressed the tiny choice at the corners of the map to see if the satellite background might show but still a blank white background. I need to flight tomorrow, should I be concerned? Thanks for any comments.

A recent change to firmware and the map in the lower left of the screen of the P4Pro plus shows up with an arrow pointing at my location but the map is missing. I update the IUM and compass. So what am I missing? I pressed the tiny choice at the corners of the map to see if the satellite background might show but still a blank white background. I need to flight tomorrow, should I be concerned? Thanks for any comments.
Is your wifi turned on?

Reactions: JoBe and Fly Dawg
Reactions: JoBe and Oso
It would Be absolutely Great to hear that you got it fixed so you can flight tomorrow....Thank you.

Reactions: JoBe
Good to see I'm not the only one with this problem. I had to update GO to fix it. Haven't flown since (too much wind) to verify.

Is your wifi turned on?
I will certainly check that.
It would Be absolutely Great to hear that you got it fixed so you can flight tomorrow....Thank you.
Hey MotorCycle-Man, you win! My issue was lack of wifi connection. I also missed hearing that nice lady who tells me "your home point has been established." The map window was blacked out, now it's back. BTW, what bike do you ride? I've owned a Triumph triple for 18 years and continue to ride. It's a bit scary riding today with so many drivers look down at their cell phones. Thanks and be safe on two.

MIDLIFE FLYER........sending you a PM.....its private and i will tell you much more.....IF you have never used this PM feature..If you look at where the small magnifying glass is you will see a small envelope with a number on it..click that to read my PM message and IF needed.....reply their too....

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Wifi was off. Maybe do to the upgrade process? Many switches to switch and decisions to make when setting up the aircraft. Don't forget the compass and IMU. Had a successful photo flight over a construction site. Thanks to the support here.

Midlife Flyer.....So man many here...post their problems and many many post messages to HELP them and we never hear IF they got the drones issues fixed..."Your a rare one"...as you are what we need more of here as you post the success of what others had took time " Out OF their Life "... to Help you.....Thanks again Mid life flyer....Check your private message link i sent you about a few things .

Be careful On the UP grade process if......alls OK !......stay with what you have !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik