8 to 32 channels

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the configuration file for the radio channel modification. Thanks

Reactions: Cjh1976
Curious what gain is made, or advantage to this chanell mod?
Seems like it picks the most clear one, in Auto.

RedHotPoker

If flying in areas with a lot of interference, it allows you to unlock extra channels that are not commonly used. While you're only able to use one channel, it could be the best available channel.

Then I would guess my favourite flight areas aren't congested...

RedHotPoker

Probably not. I'm thinking a lot of people do this mod, but end up not using it for the reason you noted above.

Reactions: Oso
The extra or "not commonly used" channels fall outside of the unlicensed portion of the ISM band.
Thus they are reserved for other licensed activities.

Would you ever get caught?, most likely not.

The extra or "not commonly used" channels fall outside of the unlicensed portion of the ISM band.
Thus they are reserved for other licensed activities.

Would you ever get caught?, most likely not.
Thanks. That is always a good reminder that people should understand so they can decide for themselves. I probably should add something like that to my posts on the topic.

Thanks. That is always a good reminder that people should understand so they can decide for themselves. I probably should add something like that to my posts on the topic.

I should add that is for the U.S.
Can't speak for other jurisdictions.

If flying in areas with a lot of interference, it allows you to unlock extra channels that are not commonly used. While you're only able to use one channel, it could be the best available channel.

HI! may I ask you what happens if that new channel that was chosen because it´s cleaner get some interference, then what happens or what does the pilot could do?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20