6000mAh Battery destroyed my Phantom vision

The autoland system will take over and land way prior to 8% so how do you run the battery down that low?
Second and I have seen this written many times, the left stick is not a throttle. It is a vertical speed control. AS the battery gets weaker the phantom should hold altitude fairly well with the stick in the middle, zero verticle speed position.

P330CB Firmware 1.0.2.8 blocks old lipos, be careful about this Onbo 6000mah or any other aftermarket lipos because they will not work.

Geert said:
GhostMaster said:
P330CB Firmware 1.0.2.8 blocks old lipos, be careful about this Onbo 6000mah or any other aftermarket lipos because they will not work.

I am not sure about that. These problems were there before the P330CB Firmware 1.0.2.8.
P330CB Firmware 1.0.2.8 was released just a few days ago.

Geert./.
Believe me other are having the same issue, its this new p330cb update.

GhostMaster said:
Can anyone confirm based on first hand experience whether the statement above is accurate?

ATC Drone Flyer said:
GhostMaster said:
Can anyone confirm based on first hand experience whether the statement above is accurate?
Unfortunately is based in my own experience, i now only have 1 working lipo...
Dont update this new p330cb or you will never be able to use aftermarket lipos, thats the dji strategy, dont give the user choice other than get their own lipos.

GhostMaster said:
Believe me other are having the same issue, its this new p330cb update.
Any chance you could post a screenshot of the battery panel in the Assistant Software confirming this fact?

Taken with the only lipo that works...

gJGHT0K.jpg

****, that was fast!
Unfortunately, that's not the tab I was asking about. Can you post one of the "Battery" panel? You know, the one that shows all the battery meta-data.
Thanks in advance!

So what is the story? There is a phantom update making all lime fuel and onto batteries not working?

I contacted a seller of Onbo batteries and he said, that he made this update and his Onbo 5400 work without problem but he has no 6000 version to test, so not really sure if this is just the case with higher capacity batteries?

un hombre said:
I contacted a seller of Onbo batteries and he said, that he made this update and his Onbo 5400 work without problem but he has no 6000 version to test, so not really sure if this is just the case with higher capacity batteries?
Strange, maybe some work and some not.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj