$50 batteries. Yes it's true.

Reaction score
Details here:

需要安全验证

Here's mine:

20170301_141244.jpg

Target @ my area no go! Just said No to GameStop. Target price matchiPad not showing.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dam. im in the uk.. someobody post me one :)

It specifically says that they match gamestop in their own policy. I showed it to them on their (Target 's) website.
Just got 2 from Best Buy! Just go straight to Customer Service and she will call someone to grab the batteries. At first I went to the Sales at the Drone section and he told me no price match if item is not available on line or at local GameStop store. WTH, I think he wanted it for himself.

9243cefca0cf236f24949d21c4df0145.jpg

Reactions: Matts175
Dang, Best Buy and Target in my area won't match it by me because it's not in stock.
Well, it's all depend on the Check out cashier. When I checked out the cashier couldn't find the part # on the GameStop's site, but he did it anyway. So if you could go straight to the Customer Service to ask for the batteries and shown the GameStop's web page. And see if she will call someone to bring the batteries. Don't ask for 10 batteries though lol.

And I went back to Target to return the battery I brought last week. She doesn't even care to open the box to check and credit back to my card. I told her about their website price match policies and she said she don't care as long as her stupid iPad don't shown GameStop they will not do it. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: microlinux
Well, it's all depend on the Check out cashier. When I checked out the cashier couldn't find the part # on the GameStop's site, but he did it anyway. So if you could go straight to the Customer Service to ask for the batteries and shown the GameStop's web page.

At Best Buy, their policy specifically says the item has to be in stock. I didn't see anything explicit about being in-stock for Target's policy, but they gave me the same line. As you alluded to, it's really YMMV, in these situations - you might get lucky! I'm going to give a try at another store or two my way home . . .

At Best Buy, their policy specifically says the item has to be in stock. I didn't see anything explicit about being in-stock for Target's policy, but they gave me the same line. As you alluded to, it's really YMMV, in these situations - you might get lucky! I'm going to give a try at another store or two my way home . . .
Same here... Item has to be in stock for them to match it. If you get this for $50 consider yourself lucky

Dang, Best Buy and Target in my area won't match it by me because it's not in stock.
This is what happened to me last night. The cashier was ready to do it for me but she called over an assistant manager to do the actual checkout procedures because price matching required some special authorization. The assistant manager nixed it because the ad said it was no long in stock online or at any of the area Gamestops.

Last edited:
It's really a matter of luck. Yesterday both Best Buy and Target told me they can only match "in stock". This morning at a different Best Buy they matched it right away even if both the manager and the sales person where quite surprised by the amount of discount provided

For what is worth, I also called Gamestop, and they confirmed that Gamestop doesn't sell drones anymore (probably that price was a leftover from a sale they had to empty the warehouse)

Got 2 at Best Buy in south Tulsa, the only other one in west Tulsa wouldn't honor it. But got 2, may try again tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94