Reaction score
If anyone has an idea for a 3D printed part you'd like for your Phantom 3 (that doesn't already exist or does exist but could be improved upon) , I have 15+ Years in design & 10+ in Quality. My prints are among the best around and I love to help out fellow flyers. I have designed & printed many things for people on this forum and Love to help. No idea is stupid. Please post a detailed description of your idea below & I will see what I can do. I have been busy so please excuse me if I dont reply right away.

Here are some of the items I've made and offer so far:

Controller:

1) 8" - 10" Tablet Extension Clip (Top Clip & Bottom Clip)
2) Windsurfer
3) Windsurfer Support Clips
4) Antenna Spacer/Positioner
5) RP-SMA Lock Plug Set (no drilling needed for use with DBS/FPVLR)
6) Controller Antenna Plugs (for thos that already drilled holes)
7) Cable wrap

Phantom 3 Pro/Avd

1) Prop Box
2) Sun Shade
3) Battery shaped Storage Box
4) Gimbal Lock & Lens Protector-Rubber
5) Gimbal Lock & Lens Protector-PETG
6) Camera/Gimbal Guard
7) Snap &Lock 30mm Landing Gear Riser
8) Gimbal Motor Separation Guard
9) Revolver Style Motor and Thread Guards
10) Battery Door Dust & Dirt Cover
11) SD Card Case

Phantom 3 Pro/Avd (Ploar Pro items)

1) Gimbal Lock & Lens Protector-Rubber (Polar Pro)
2) 3 Slot Polar Pro Lens Case
3) 6 Slot Polar Pro Lens & SD Card Tube
4) 9 Slot Polar Pro Lens & SD Card Tube

All can be found at Dynamic 3D Solutions
Thanks for your time & I look forward to helping out any way I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
I'm still waiting for that light weight Lens Shade or is it called Lens Visor?

EDIT:
lensShade.jpg

Last edited:
The polar pro items sound great! I hate the Lil bags they come in.

Gimble lock that works with polar pro also be cool.

Thanks I had a lot of request for the polar pro tube & the 3 slot lens case that would fit in the battery box. The little bags are nice for cleaning but not so much for organizing them. The Gimbal lock is nice because it is all rubber so it fits nice around the lens and best part, its scratch free.

Did you order the visor looking one that clips on? Looks interesting. Definitely light weight.
Nice looking shades in the pic :)

I was thinking we had different conversation the last time we communicated. In part of it I mentioned wanting you to get with me to discuss an improved version over the 1st style you created. At the time the only detail I remember being able to add was a revised version with the weight being reduced, only 2/3rds of shield being necessary, and overall being much more aerodynamic then 1st style.

The Clip-on Visor shown in the image of my last post is nice, but it misses the target in every way based on the points I had just brought up. Being flared allows it to collect additional air & sunlight. If something can created like I mentioned then I'm fairly certain the piece could possibly be in several users top 3 most favorites list.

I was thinking we had different conversation the last time we communicated. In part of it I mentioned wanting you to get with me to discuss an improved version over the 1st style you created. At the time the only detail I remember being able to add was a revised version with the weight being reduced, only 2/3rds of shield being necessary, and overall being much more aerodynamic then 1st style.

The Clip-on Visor shown in the image of my last post is nice, but it misses the target in every way based on the points I had just brought up. Being flared allows it to collect additional air & sunlight. If something can created like I mentioned then I'm fairly certain the piece could possibly be in several users top 3 most favorites list.

I must have missed that conversation on the sun shade I apologize. If you show me what you would like to see it become, I most certainly can redesign it for trials.

If anyone has an idea for a 3D printed part you'd like for your Phantom 3 (that doesn't already exist or does exist but could be improved upon) , I have 15+ Years in design & 10+ in Quality. My prints are among the best around and I love to help out fellow flyers. I have designed & printed many things for people on this forum and Love to help. No idea is stupid. Please post a detailed description of your idea below & I will see what I can do. I have been busy so please excuse me if I dont reply right away.

Here are some of the items I've made and offer so far:

Controller:

1) 8" - 10" Tablet Extension Clip (Top Clip & Bottom Clip)
2) Windsurfer
3) Windsurfer Support Clips
4) Antenna Spacer/Positioner
5) RP-SMA Lock Plug Set (no drilling needed for use with DBS/FPVLR)
6) Controller Antenna Plugs (for thos that already drilled holes)
7) Cable wrap

Phantom 3 Pro/Avd

1) Prop Box
2) Sun Shade
3) Battery shaped Storage Box
4) Gimbal Lock & Lens Protector-Rubber
5) Gimbal Lock & Lens Protector-PETG
6) Camera/Gimbal Guard
7) Snap &Lock 30mm Landing Gear Riser
8) Gimbal Motor Separation Guard
9) Revolver Style Motor and Thread Guards
10) Battery Door Dust & Dirt Cover
11) SD Card Case

Phantom 3 Pro/Avd (Ploar Pro items)

1) Gimbal Lock & Lens Protector-Rubber (Polar Pro)
2) 3 Slot Polar Pro Lens Case
3) 6 Slot Polar Pro Lens & SD Card Tube
4) 9 Slot Polar Pro Lens & SD Card Tube

All can be found at Dynamic 3D Solutions
Thanks for your time & I look forward to helping out any way I can.

Anything that will allow me to mount my p3 controller with maxx range dbs antenna to a tripod? So something that can grip the controller and attach\bolt to the camera clamp (or whatever its called) to a tripod.

Anything that will allow me to mount my p3 controller with maxx range dbs antenna to a tripod? So something that can grip the controller and attach\bolt to the camera clamp (or whatever its called) to a tripod.

I like it. That can be done. I will come up with a few mounting ideas and start on a design. As there are many different sized tripod mounts on the market I would need to know the size of the tripod mount you would be useing. (if you had one in mind) If not we can pick one out to design to.

You are awesome!
Here is the standard tripod camera mount. It has a 1/4" thread that pretty much all cameras, etc have. Once attached to this it just mounts to the tripod. There is a thread in the forum of someone adding that screw hole to the bottom of their controller and just screwing that right to this little bracket, but I thought some type of 3-D printed mount would be better.

b34e92edd5fe37653bb0d4e42afcdac2.jpg
202cf829323ac0a7662e4200797d3b51.jpg
4d205dcaf0f15970e1d38dc081a275b8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

You are awesome!
Here is the standard tripod camera mount. It has a 1/4" thread that pretty much all cameras, etc have. Once attached to this it just mounts to the tripod. There is a thread in the forum of someone adding that screw hole to the bottom of their controller and just screwing that right to this little bracket, but I thought some type of 3-D printed mount would be better.

b34e92edd5fe37653bb0d4e42afcdac2.jpg
202cf829323ac0a7662e4200797d3b51.jpg
4d205dcaf0f15970e1d38dc081a275b8.jpg

Thats great. I have had or still have one just like that I will dig it out or pick one up for testing. We have a good idea how were going to design it. I will keep you updated as it progresses.

I must have missed that conversation on the sun shade I apologize. If you show me what you would like to see it become, I most certainly can redesign it for trials.

I'll try using the one I have as a template.

There is also something else I'm wanting done which you might prefer I mention it in a PM as it may help to extend flight time.

Just a thought....phantom rc tripod mount by sebevans

Are you looking to have your dbs antenna mounted on the tripod bracket or remain on the controller & have the current normal set up (DBS antenna mounted on controller) quick mount on the tripod bracket? This design looks to be a quick mount for the controller but your DBS antenna is fixed to this bracket & that then mounts to the tripod. Thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers