30 days and still waiting for my order to ship

Reaction score
I ordered the P3A with extra battery on 4/11. Payment confirmed and my credit card charged. My status is still pending, no tracking #. I've noticed many others on here who ordered from DJI after me who have already received their quads, both P3P and P3A, and are flying them. What gives?

The 'extra battery' is causing DJi to hold shipments until the batteries are available. They don't want to incur extra shipping charges to ship our birds separately.

If you ordered just the bird, then your out flying while the rest of us wait.

I placed my P3A with extra battery on April 9.

My understanding is that some of the customers who ordered a P3 with extra battery have already received their bird and the extra battery will be shipped later.

What dealers have the P3A in stock? I'm ready to cancel with DJI and buy elsewhere.

I ordered mine with Drones Made Easy through Amazon. I purchased the P3P with extra battery and received the bird last week. The extra battery is due to arrive late May or early June. Check em out.

I ordered the Phantom 4 Pro+ and several accessories almost a month ago (6/26.) Everything I ordered was selected from DJI's website, so I assumed [incorrectly] that everything they advertised (and that I paid for when I ordered it) would be available - or else they'd have informed me of that. So last night, three weeks after ordering, I received a message saying: Unfortunately, due to limited production of an item you purchased, the shipment of your order (No. 0018903790975) will be delayed. We acknowledge that there is no excuse for a delay, so we would like to offer you 10 USD DJI Credits for future use at the DJI Online Store. For more information, log in to your DJI account via the following link: https://account.dji.com/login.
The $10 credit has already been added to my account - but the company won't tell me which item is unavailable; nor will they ship a partial order; nor will they allow me to cancel the order for a single item. -- So, it's either continue to wait an indefinite amount of time on an order I paid over $2,100 for three weeks ago - or cancel the entire order and start all over again. Grrrr.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav