Waiting for my order to be filled by DJI

Reaction score
I ordered the Phantom 4 Pro+ and several accessories almost a month ago (6/26.) Everything I ordered was selected from DJI's website, so I assumed [incorrectly] that everything they advertised (and that I paid for when I ordered it) would be available - or else they'd have informed me of that. Last night, three weeks after ordering, I received a message saying: Unfortunately, due to limited production of an item you purchased, the shipment of your order (No. 0018903790975) will be delayed. We acknowledge that there is no excuse for a delay, so we would like to offer you 10 USD DJI Credits for future use at the DJI Online Store. For more information, log in to your DJI account via the following link: https://account.dji.com/login.
The $10 credit has already been added to my account - but the company won't tell me which item is unavailable; nor will they ship a partial order; nor will they allow me to cancel the order for a single item. -- So, it's either continue to wait an indefinite amount of time on an order I paid over $2,100 for three weeks ago - or cancel the entire order and start all over again. Grrrr.

When I ordered mine, they shipped it the next day. China to my house in 5 days. That was a while back.
I would just wait. It would probably get to you before your new order would.

Thanks, Rootman. I'm going to "chat" with a sales rep tomorrow, but I expect to be told that orders cannot be shipped in more than one mailing and that individual items cannot be canceled. Meanwhile, I'm learning LOTS from instructional videos and the pdf file of Phantom 4 Pro's instruction manual.

I quit using the DJI store after the debacle I had with a P4 Pro vr2 which went DO 3 flights after activation.

Finally did get a credit but took much to long and way to many emails and phone calls.

DJI also charges at time of order (at least on all my previous orders) even if drone is not in stock.

Paul C

I chatted with DJI this morning and learned that the item delaying shipment was the drone itself - and that there was no way to predict when my one-month-old order would be shipped. I've canceled that order with DJI and bought the Phantom 4 Pro+ from an Amazon seller in New York. I spoke with him by phone and he assured me that my order will be shipped today. Now I'm waiting for a refund from DJI. Wish me luck.

I ordered the Phantom 4 Pro+ and several accessories almost a month ago (6/26.) Everything I ordered was selected from DJI's website, so I assumed [incorrectly] that everything they advertised (and that I paid for when I ordered it) would be available - or else they'd have informed me of that. Last night, three weeks after ordering, I received a message saying: Unfortunately, due to limited production of an item you purchased, the shipment of your order (No. 0018903790975) will be delayed. We acknowledge that there is no excuse for a delay, so we would like to offer you 10 USD DJI Credits for future use at the DJI Online Store. For more information, log in to your DJI account via the following link: https://account.dji.com/login.
The $10 credit has already been added to my account - but the company won't tell me which item is unavailable; nor will they ship a partial order; nor will they allow me to cancel the order for a single item. -- So, it's either continue to wait an indefinite amount of time on an order I paid over $2,100 for three weeks ago - or cancel the entire order and start all over again. Grrrr.

B&H Photo has them in stock. They ship promptly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj