3.2 miles @ the beach ez

Yup..... And there he is .... The one guy at the pool party in the speedos ..... Lol the one one guy in every thread that's as to say something negative and stupid[emoji848]

I was not in any NFZ ....kappa
Also, I don't know if this is the case anymore but as far as I THINK (operative phrase), the airport NFZs are a sliding scale. For major international airports like FLL, there is a 5 mile NFZ but the NFZ is by height and distance. For example, if you are 1.5 miles from the airport you can fly X high, if you are 3 miles you can fly Y high and if you are 5 miles, FAA normal regulations.

I don't know if this is the case now, but it definitely was at some point in time.

Raised for much of my life in Broward County BTW, Plantaion TBE.

I think with stock P4 you can get more than 5000m very easy without any modifications

But it's been shown time and time again ppl aren't, so they're all lying? It totally depends on where you are, I'll bet you $1000 you won't get 5000m here where I live stock, Ive got BOTH, even a modded 300B won't get me 5000m here, and certainly the GL300C won't come close.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

But nobody can beat this, it's a satellite communication drone with twin, dual go go fasters, and 4 deep cell batteries
ec14fe193dcbe2fc3e70aa6ccecb1e66.jpg

But it's been shown time and time again ppl aren't, so they're all lying? It totally depends on where you are, I'll bet you $1000 you won't get 5000m here where I live stock, Ive got BOTH, even a modded 300B won't get me 5000m here, and certainly the GL300C won't come close.

How's laying you mean please ?

The first video is my experience I make it.
And the second video from other user just write in search long distance p4 .

I get great distance on one of my P4s, not the other, that's why.
Are you sure both off your p4 craft have the transmission quality set to 4mbps? Are you using the same channel with the least traffic? If not, try manually selecting custom channel ch#20, that one is usually the least busy for me in So. Cal., unless you have the 32channel hack implemented, then try #31. Try a $19 3D printed windsurfer to double the range.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20