2.4 ghz Transmitter w/gimbal wheel : FS or trade

Reaction score
Folks I bought a transmitter from a member here and made the fatal error of not checking to see which one it was. It's the 2.4 ghz model and my P2 is 5.8 ghz. Looking to sell for what I paid. $69 shipped. Or willing to trade if someone has the same problem I do.

IMG_07811_zpsau4h15ti.jpg
IMG_0783_zpsylpp3ovr.jpg
IMG_0782_zpsogfv0vfu.jpg
IMG_0784_zpspwrvzwu6.jpg

Interested in any other trade? I have props, flytrex core with cable for vision. Have an original vision controller and modded extender.
Also have a raspberry pi in clear acrylic case.

This may or may not help the case. I don't own the new version of the controller. But I know the transmitter daughter board is swappable in the old version.
Do you still have the old controller? If you do, you can switch the transmitter boards around. Its not hard. Follow the black antenna down to the transmitter daughter board. The transmitter board is stuck on with tape. Just peel off gently and swap over board and antenna.

This may or may not help the case. I don't own the new version of the controller. But I know the transmitter daughter board is swappable in the old version.
Do you still have the old controller? If you do, you can switch the transmitter boards around. Its not hard. Follow the black antenna down to the transmitter daughter board. The transmitter board is stuck on with tape. Just peel off gently and swap over board and antenna.

Do you happen to have an image or thread with directions. That may be an option

Do you happen to have an image or thread with directions. That may be an option

Look at the youtube link. Open both of the transmittters and make sure the transmitter daughter boards look the same. One will be marked 2.4 and the other 5.8.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At the 5.57 mark. the big silver rectangular part is the transmitter daughter board. Just gently pry the board upwards as its held by tape and the parrallel pin connectors. LEAVE THE ANTENNA CONNECTED to the board and transplant into the other.

I done a transplant recently because my antenna was crimped by the manufacturer. It was cheaper to get a used unit then sending back and waiting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic