12.25 minute, 3.25 mile Litchi flight

Reaction score
I programmed this to take my quad on a long trip around where I was standing to see how well it did. It did very well indeed!

Poor day for getting a good video, but great day to try the LItchi app a little more extensively as there was few people around.. This was my third flight.

...and yes, it really is just that cool! It is well worth the price. Clearly the wave of the future.

Only downfall I found, is that the camera white balance controls and such aren't working for some reason. Also, when you upload a mission, and it can several minutes. I am going to investigate uploading on the ground before I take off, to save battery.

My procedure was. Take off, hover, and then upload. It works, but it takes forever, and drains battery while waiting to go in the mission.

Reactions: Jussaguy
I plan my Litchi mission at home and save them on my tablet. Once I'm at my location I simply open that mission and fly. No need to upload in the field. Nice flight - looks cold!

Reactions: Jussaguy
I plan my Litchi mission at home and save them on my tablet. Once I'm at my location I simply open that mission and fly. No need to upload in the field. Nice flight - looks cold!

I looked at the litchi site, and I guess I am old or paranoid, I am not sure I like telling people exactly where I flew... Strange i know, but something tells me I shouldn't....

Relativity speaking it was actually fairly warm that day(maybe 50), but it was drizzling, and actually started to rain about half way through the flight. I just kept my fingers crossed, and hoped the flight was done before it really started raining too hard. I got lucky!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik