10k feet club!

Nice video. Am I missing something? I tried to litchi to display data like you have and it crashed right around 10k feet. What are you using to get the telemetry overlay? I have iPad as well if it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

unfortunately i think this is pretty hard to do on an ipad. it was a pain and i ended up selling my ipad mini 4 as a result of frustration and went back to using my nexus 9.

i use a free app on android to record the screen. i overlay the screens in iMovie and export to a 4k video and upload the video to youtube. it's pretty easy to do overall but these are 2 different video files so it can be a bit of a pain to sync them.

unfortunately i think this is pretty hard to do on an ipad. it was a pain and i ended up selling my ipad mini 4 as a result of frustration and went back to using my nexus 9.

i use a free app on android to record the screen. i overlay the screens in iMovie and export to a 4k video and upload the video to youtube. it's pretty easy to do overall but these are 2 different video files so it can be a bit of a pain to sync them.
Yikes. That's a lot of work. Litchi has screen recorder as well for iOS. Now let me think. You overlay in iMovie. Think the only problem is we can't really see the data from the overlay being so small. I will give you example of litchi overlay. But I lost my original sound when I uploaded it. Interesting also. I'm using windows movie maker. Not sure how you did the overlay as well from that. Hmm

That's what I was thinking. You have them synced pretty good. Nice. And the 4K looks awesome. The video I used above is awful. But my point was just trying to see how the overlay looked. It was shaky from the start using litchi. Will try your method next.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart