Zenmuse H3-3D Tilt Not Working After Crash

Reaction score
Hi All,
This is my first post in the forum but I have been using it often for the great info you guys provide. I recently had a crash (my first confident flight...read over-confident!) with my new P2 setup and replaced the shell, an ESC, all of the FPV hub cables as well as the gimbal mounting bracket. I am happy to say that the P2 flies like a dream again and the gimbal is as steady as ever. The problem is that the gimbal is stuck in the horizontal position (looking forward) and I cannot tilt it downwards with the RC underside lever.

The gimbal stabilizes perfectly on boot up and while flying but remains in the nose forward position. When booting the quad the gimbal goes through a series of turns along its axes before completing and resting in the horizontal - this includes tilting while booting so the function works at least during boot up. This leads me to believe the problem is not unseen damage from the crash but perhaps firmware related. I have reinstalled the latest firmware update of 1.0.0.12 and the problem persists.

Any suggestions on a fix? Should I try a factory/hard reset as I have seen in other posts?

Issue Resolved! In this case of the tilt function not operating, it was only a case of calibrating the X1 channel in DJI Assistant. Now works like a dream!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj