Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal keeps resetting

Aha, if all else fails re-read the instructions. It's all becoming clear now and lead found, cheers guys.

Sure would have helped if it said that in the instructions! (Or does it?). Will open the Phantom up later and take a look although I don't think I've a lead left over.

It's the black one that looks like a headphone jack.

Don't use the red wire. Take a close look at the installation diagrams.

....and don't forget to put that little rectangular plug cover back onto the GoPro.

boat chaser said:
so the cable is not needed? How does the gimbal transfer images to the vtx?
The GoPro is plugged into the zenmuse gimbal with the 13 pin connector in the back. The video from the GoPro runs through this connection and through the cable that runs from the back of the gimbal and into the GCU. The GCU has an output for the video ( the headphone type plug) that you connect tot the transmitter. The cable to make this connection came with the Zenmuse. It is in the instructions.http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... _v1.10.pdf Look at step 3, page 11 of this document.

All sorted, cheers guys. I'm so pleased I posted now as I'd never have used the proper lead and would have become very frustrated. All's good now and looks neater as well. The power of forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.