ZenMuse 3d Gimbal - Range of Motion

Reaction score
Hi, I just got a vision 2 with the H3-3D Gimbal.

When I pan the gopro/gimbal down with the transmitter, the gopro seems to go about 3/4 of the way to being level with the ground, but wont go any further -- is this correct, or do I need to adjust this somehow?

Have you calibrated the radio control and also the quadcopter?

Use the R/C assistant to set the full movement of the control slider, then re-calibrate using the Phantom assistant. You can also set the tilt limits from here as well.

Definitely need to do a transmitter calibration. Remember that the DJI "RC" assistant software is different from the Phantom Assistant software. When you do a calibration you need to move the sticks in all directions, including the S1 and S2 switches as well as the lever on the back to control the gimbal. I once did a calibration and forgot to move the slider and panicked when the gimbal would only move about 5 degrees :oops:

If that doesn't solve it, do as suggested above and check your limits on the Phantom Assistant software under the Gimbal setup.

While we are on the topic...What is with the USB cable for the gopro? looks like it will break easily. Are there any known issues?

Lots of issues with the cable. Treat it gently and be very careful when unplugging.

It looks like DJi could not continue to fit the GoPro back connector to the gimbal, so this is their compromise.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl