Your Quad-Copter/Drone ever hit.....?

Reaction score
a vehicle, house, boat or even a person unintentional ? What was the outcome and did you have to pay for any damages? For those with insurance coverage, did you file an insurance claim?

Curious as how you guys handled the situation.

Last edited:
So far only with my syma x5 learning to fly befor I got my P4. Hit almost everything in my yard including me. As I improved I got brave and then smacked in all types of stuctures and trees and the ground (in my 3 acre yard). I am glad that I have learned to fly on my syma, as much as I love to fly, now I try to keep my feet on the ground.

Reactions: eneilsen
So far only with my syma x5 learning to fly befor I got my P4. Hit almost everything in my yard including me. As I improved I got brave and then smacked in all types of stuctures and trees and the ground (in my 3 acre yard). I am glad that I have learned to fly on my syma, as much as I love to fly, now I try to keep my feet on the ground.
I love Syma's they might not have all the bells and whistles but they are tough as nails, When I had one, I had one drop from about 50 feet straight on to pavement, not a scratch or prop broke.

I love Syma's they might not have all the bells and whistles but they are tough as nails, When I had one, I had one drop from about 50 feet straight on to pavement, not a scratch or prop broke.
No wonder no damage, that thing is built like a TANK !
Yea! the little buggers can hit things and fall out of the sky and rarely break or damage the things they hit. I still fly mine at times and try stupid stuff I would never try with my P4, and of course I'm still able to crash into things!

Reactions: QuadcopterCrazy
I still fly mine at times and try stupid stuff I would never try with my P4, and of course I'm still able to crash into things!

Yeah I can understand trying to practice certain maneuvers (open area of space) intentionally which I think to some degree improves your skill level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erised
Yeah I can understand trying to practice certain maneuvers (open area of space) intentionally which I think to some degree improve your skill level.
Flying my syma close to trees really makes me realise that depth perception is difficult and has thought me to be very careful with my P4 because I have been way off so many times and got stuck with the syma in trees almost out of reach with a 24 foot pole. Drone survival 101...When in doubt, pick NO!

Lmao sounds just like me with my first little syma haha that thing got smacked into everything myself included and it keeps on ticking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.