Wow why didnt anyone ever tell me about this

Out of curiosity what does it say for the overall life on airdata? Hopefully we might be able to work it out and see if it's good or not. Hate to think one of them is giving the wrong info between the battery and airdata[emoji55]

Well, i guess im good for now.. Airdata says the battery is at 94%

This guy is amazing. It's a trick about the battery. Wait until he presses the red button down for 5 seconds on a battery. I never knew about this

OH NO... just one more reason not to fly over water. From now on, I'm only going to fly it within 6 feet of myself. You know, just to be safe.

OK, I'm kidding, but just the other day I was flying between a highway and a railroad track, and got about 1,200 feet away. I could barely see the 'copter so I brought it back. That's scary to me. I'm always nervous over water, so you know I'm going to check these batteries before I do THAT again.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Yep it's in the manual.
Well, as a technical writer by day, I know full well that very few read the manual in much detail. I'm guilty myself. Read enough to get it going, and then after that, mainly only read it if there's a problem or question. Sigh...

I've got three batteries, the oldest being about 18 months old. I didn't check the program to see how many charges, but I did do the red-button test and, happily, I got "four bars" on all of them. Woo Hoo!!

I've got three batteries, the oldest being about 18 months old. I didn't check the program to see how many charges, but I did do the red-button test and, happily, I got "four bars" on all of them. Woo Hoo!!
Wow... You sure you didnt just turn on the batteries and it was fully charged? Lol how did you get all 4 lights? Share your secret on how you look after batteries [emoji4]

Wow... You sure you didnt just turn on the batteries and it was fully charged? Lol how did you get all 4 lights? Share your secret on how you look after batteries [emoji4][/QUOTE
Yes, I did the long button-push. In fact, 2 of the 3 were only about half a charge when I did it. I don't do anything as far as looking after them, other than try to use them within a day or two of charging. I tend to store them uncharged. I figure they purposely discharge after the set number of days anyway, so I don't charge them up after I use them.. usually charge them immediately before. That's it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga