WORLD RECORD P3 FLIGHT

Mohan what kind of batteries are you running ? 7.8 miles is awesome! ! That's the battery mod I want. Thanks and keep up the impressive flying brother !!

NewWORLD RECORD FLIGHT 12 using a battery mod from FPVCustoms.com and P3 Advanced Antenna Kit from FPVLR.com .. Look at the signal ..FULL BARS AT 230 FEET AND 32127 FEET ...

image-jpg.26400
LOS ? Outside "regulations" ....only self acclaimed record....

Pauls flight is a month old and at the time it was the Flytrex record.
And it was within the LOS requirements? Or does Flytrex hand out exemptions? There are threads that berate the " idiots" who fly outside the legal requirements as being the cause for more and more calls for legal intervention and restrictions of use.
Are you saying this record busting ego building flight was within our legal limits?
If so then I offer an apology ....

And it was within the LOS requirements? Or does Flytrex hand out exemptions? There are threads that berate the " idiots" who fly outside the legal requirements as being the cause for more and more calls for legal intervention and restrictions of use.
Are you saying this record busting ego building flight was within our legal limits?
If so then I offer an apology ....
Every country has different laws. In some its legal, in other its not. I only fly where its legal.

Not to be pedantic, but there are no laws in the US that require LOS, only guidelines. If/when the guidelines are made into laws, this discussion will have merit, otherwise we might as well be debating whether an apple a day truly keeps the doctor away...

You might want to look up the definition of line of sight . I have yet to see a long range flight make the headlines . It's the people flying in and around places they shouldn't that are making the news . Such as flying into buildings and stadiums . 99% of long range flights are either over water or farm lands .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl