WORLD RECORD P3 FLIGHT

Reaction score
NewWORLD RECORD FLIGHT 12 using a battery mod from FPVCustoms.com and P3 Advanced Antenna Kit from FPVLR.com .. Look at the signal ..FULL BARS AT 230 FEET AND 32127 FEET ...

image-jpg.26400

I want to view the flight log. Post a link to it.

Wow...that's fantastic!

I have some buddies flying large Hex's with PixHawk flight controllers who aren't getting that sort of range..

What's the "C rating" of the supplemental batteries you are using ?

:harry

I think it is a incredible achievement. Flying past 5 miles is almost impossible as speed and battery life has reached its limit. To be disciplined to get out and back takes guts. I really can't see anybody else improving on this unless new battery technology comes along. Now that the Radio link has been proved it is time to put this knowledge to good use. I would like to see real practical use of this technology

How long would it fly in just a hover? Also how is it tied into the existing power system and able to discharge at the same rate as the main battery?

Hmmm - after 6 miles it still has 63% battery left? And 15mins of flight time to get back home? Something doesn't add up. With the extra weight it would be slower not faster.

When I started flying P1s, guys were adding a second battery and it didn't improve flight times at all due to the extra weight. The Vision range was a godsend. I think there's something fishy going on. If this is genuine, there has to be a video of it somewhere. But like the stuff that DBS mods does.

I definately think with a battery mod this is possible... Not saying this is 100% legit, but its possible. I recently went 20,000 feet with stock battery w/ DBS antenna and had enough juice for the return flight.

Sorry not related, but could someone explain pls how to embed the pilot app view within the video like that? Thanks.

I asked the op to post the flight logs on August 2nd.....insert cricket sounds here....

MattyDread may be correct.

Reactions: merophosis
Paul's flight is on flytrex.

I flew 30,600 feet and returned with 1% battery life. I used 1000mah battery mods. I cannot get upto 32000 feet no matter what I do as I don't feel that adding 1300 mah packs will increase flight time due to the added weight. Maybe I should just try it. So hats off to getting that extra 1500 feet.

image.jpg

Reactions: phantom13flyer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.