world record distance

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones:

:cool::p

never mind,link doesnt work :(

showed my flight from ireland to waaay past east coast of us. just showed up in airdata
1497995567899.jpg

OMG you flew back on the exact same line, your a really really good pilot shanek. Can you tell me where to buy your type of antennas and battery? I would sure like to get me some of those! The telemetry looks fine except for your altitude, I would get the barometer checked out.:D

Reactions: shanek
You sure the drone didn't take the lazy option and it hitched a lift on a plane then flew off when it got there? [emoji3]

Were you flying with the Litchi App? I had a flight do the same thing yesterday using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S. It's a data error in the data that was uploaded to AirData. Navigate to the "General" tab in Airdata and click on "Download Original" underneath the image of the flight. Open the data file in Excel and you'll find one row of data is missing a column, causing all of the columns to be offset by one. Delete that row and re-upload the data file manually and everything will be ok. You can then delete the errant file from AirData.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic