Word of advice. Mark ur phantom with your phone number! By a GPS tracking device to mount to It!

Reaction score
I am not new to RC's. Not once did I have a fly away with a helicopter, or a plane, in over 20 years. Then again, I wasn't relying on firmware or software.

The quadcopter is so easy. ..a caveman can do it. But trust me, when your phamtom flys away, and your $1400.00 investment is gone with no support while ur losing money, it really sucks.

I did all the Pre-flight checks. Everything was as usual! Boom! Gone! And I sure want to know how my flight record disappeared off the Dji Go App. And my flight record is not readable for my last flight only...on any converter site because its in either Japenese or Chineses decoding. Just on my last flight where it took off and crashed. Makes no sense. Protect yourself!

that's why we have trackers on them

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Well I wasn't really expecting this. But it sure did happen to me. Never again will I rely on a drone company software and be blown off for support.

Trackimo or Marco Polo? What say you guys. BTW a lot of where I will fly when I get my drone (next week) will have no cell service.

Trackimo or Marco Polo? What say you guys. BTW a lot of where I will fly when I get my drone (next week) will have no cell service.
Marco Polo is the best choice for flying in locations that have no cell service.

trackimo 3g marco polo doesn't have that far of range

Trackimo is a great tracker, but requires cell service. I use Marco Polo due to no cell service in my flight area. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Gary E and flpholt
Reactions: captainmilehigh
Reactions: pomonabill220
I just ordered a Trackimo 3g for my Phantom 4. I am new to flying Drones.... can someone please recommend the best way and the best location to mount the Trackimo to my P4

Reactions: Drone#564

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan