Wobbly legs

Reaction score
So i fitted the new wider longer legs to my quad, but now i notice that on take off the legs wobble due to them being flimsy and as such initial video is really shaky, also if its windy they catch the wind and cause shake on the video, is there anything i can do to stop them being so wobbly.?

Would a gimble guard help?

Its trying to find one that isnt either a bloody P3 version or is wide enough for the longer wider leg, all the ones i can see on ebay are for the standard leg, I also have a 2D gimbal fitted which means finding one that isnt going to block the camera view when it points straight down.

I got these from Amazon UK and they do a great job and I always hand catch. Probably the same as you have.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MG7WNLE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

new phantom 002.JPG
new phantom 004.JPG

Reactions: bernek
What gimbal is that Rotorpixel ? do you have any YT videos up with it ? :) Thanks !
Yeah Rotorpixel. Done some great footage with this one, but nothing on youtube. Notice I flipped the base plate as it was too close to the Phantom body, but still got room below.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers