"Wobbly" bird and video

Reaction score
I have had my P2V for 8 months or so. I am really enjoying it and getting some pretty good video. I have crashed it several :) times but it always seems to come through OK. One thing that is bothering me, however, is that the bird (and therefore the video) is not very stable....ever. I have looked at "jello" problems, but that's not what I am experiencing. My bird seems to wiggle and wobble all the time. It drifts in the air, drifts during yaw (spin) and is overall not very stable. I know that crashing the thing will have its effects, but can anyone offer suggestions on how to get this thing back to (nearly) perfect?

Assuming that you didn't break something when crashing, you might just need to do an IMU calibration. If that does not fix those issues, then check this thread that discusses how to level the Naza-M unit.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. When I started looking into this, I actually found that thread. I did several imu calibrations with more and more cards. I didn't see any change, so I went back to original.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl