Will this tablet work?

Look on the list of acceptable devices. I don't use that model, what I look for is core count (more is better) and RAM amount (more is better). These two things will determine the rest of the features performance. I use Nvidia shield, never looked back. $200

Just from looking at Best Buy's site, it has a quad-core processor with 1 GB of RAM.

Someone in the Questions & Answers section of the Best Buy site said they looked up the processor model number and saw that it gets up to 1.1GHz.

Been awhile since I've been familiar with computers/tablets, so I'm unsure if this will effectively run the DJI Go 4 app.

I would not buy it due to the low CPU speed and unknown RAM amount. (listing do not say). Internal memory is not RAM. RAM amount is very important as well as CPU speed. It is also discontinued from the mgf'r. For $100 more the Nvidia shield has much better screen resolution (different than screen SIZE) and better computing power (important when your drone needs those commands) The intel mfg'r states a 1.4 ghz. In burst mode... so, 1.4 ghz. is not it's steady speed, probly has to gallop to achieve it.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3