will the P2V+ Props work with P3?

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if my Phantom vision props will work with the P3.
Any body knows?

They are not compatible.

Ok Thanks guys. I still have a new set from my P2 which flew away Unfortunately.

Are we sure the P2 Vision+ V3 props are not compatible with the P3? I have not flow with them, but my P3 arrived today and the new and old props are the same size, have the same 9450 model number and the P2V+ v3 props seem to tighten just fine onto the P3. ...Not that I would fly with them if no one else has...

Reactions: Julius717
They fit, but are not recommended to be used because they don't have the high friction composite hub.

Also the 9450 isn't as much a model number as it is a number designating the size and the pitch of the blade.

Are we sure the P2 Vision+ V3 props are not compatible with the P3? I have not flow with them, but my P3 arrived today and the new and old props are the same size, have the same 9450 model number and the P2V+ v3 props seem to tighten just fine onto the P3. ...Not that I would fly with them if no one else has...
They are more likely to spin off when the ESC brakes, thus the switch to the composite hub. They'll fit, but fly at your own risk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.