Will not zoom in

Reaction score
New p4 pro obsidian all works well except will not zoom in.Tried everything it's not on 4k I have p4 standard so I know how it works.This does not even give warning that your in 4 k.Tried manual, auto, nothing.Also noticed my I so is locked and I can't unlock it.This is third drone I received with problems right out of box.please tell me it's a firmware issue and I just need to change it..lol..

We fly 2 P4P, we have never been able to zoom. The only way to get it to zoom is to turn on Manual Focus Assistant and then turn and hold the focus down which will temporarily give you a digital zoom.

Reactions: whitelineNI
Just an opinion but digital zooms are worthless for photography purposes. Even with the high res cameras, they pixelize far to much for any sort of decent imagery. If you want any sort of truly functional zoom capabilities, you need optical, not digital.

New p4 pro obsidian all works well except will not zoom in.Tried everything it's not on 4k I have p4 standard so I know how it works.This does not even give warning that your in 4 k.Tried manual, auto, nothing.Also noticed my I so is locked and I can't unlock it.This is third drone I received with problems right out of box.please tell me it's a firmware issue and I just need to change it..lol..
Your ISO is locked? On 500?
Please help, ISO is locked @500

ps Digital zoom is rubbish anyway and not worth using.

Reactions: Loz and BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj