Phantom 4pro problems

Reaction score
Recently I have bought phanton 4pro from USA. It is giving me lot of troubles. I am using Iphone 7plus with DGI go 4 App and PAL with MP4 format for videos.I have changed phone as well as reinstalled app also. Please help me and give me suggestions.

I have flown Mavic pro for a year but
never faced these type of problems.

I get warnings on my phone screen that ambient light is too week while there is full sunlight.

When I start my phantom, sometimes I get beeps from remote controller, dont know why?

Phantom is not savings videos or still pics on my phone. While my Mavic pro was saving on phone also.I have tried lower resolutions 1260x780 as well as 4k higher resolution in H264 as well H265 codec
but no use.

In the starting screen where Phantom shows all the details sometimes It shows opti mode and sometimes GPS mode while I am at the same position.
Most of the times in the starting screen I get warning of strong radio interference while i am flying in forrest area where there cannot be any magnetic interference.
Many times I get week transmission signal warning and blackout on my screen.

Sometimes aircraft is disconnected while flying just above my head at the hieght of 400m and sometimes at 50m height and distance of 200-300m.
Most of the times cameras settings change from manual to auto particularly when phantom lands return to home settings.
Week transmission signal just at 54 m height.
At 200m height where there is nothing around aircraft it gives warning of avoid obstacle change route.

Thanks in advance.

Number 7. Flying at 400 metres altitude seems excessive, and not allowed in many countries, however you need to have your controller antennae parallel to the Phantom when overhead, otherwise you will get very poor signal.

Number 10, sometimes flying towards low sun can trigger the obstacle avoidance.

1. I get warnings on my phone screen that ambient light is too weak while there is full sunlight.
The warnings are that the light levels are too low for obstacle avoidance to work.
It has no effect on flying or photography.
3. Phantom is not savings videos or still pics on my phone. While my Mavic pro was saving on phone also.I have tried lower resolutions 1260x780 as well as 4k higher resolution in H264 as well H265 codec
but no use.
The full quality images are saved to the SD card.
Do you really want to fill your phone with low-res preview images?
If you do, go to settings and enable cache images
4. In the starting screen where Phantom shows all the details sometimes It shows opti mode and sometimes GPS mode while I am at the same position.
Before you get GPS reception, it will show Opti mode which uses the VPS for position holding (but limits height).
5. Most of the times in the starting screen I get warning of strong radio interference while i am flying in forrest area where there cannot be any magnetic interference.
Radio interference is not magnetic interference
6. Many times I get week transmission signal warning and blackout on my screen.
What distance? Do you have a clear, unobstructed line of sight to the Phantom, or are there trees or other obstacles blocking signal?
7. Sometimes aircraft is disconnected while flying just above my head at the hieght of 400m and sometimes at 50m height and distance of 200-300m.
That's normal.
Optimum signal strength is obtained with the antennas parallel to, and facing the legs of the drone.
If you go straight up, it is impossible to maintain good signal.
8. Most of the times cameras settings change from manual to auto particularly when phantom lands return to home settings.
Are you sure?
Auto/Manual exposure and RTH settings don't change between flights.
You have to have the drone connected to be able to change those settings.
10. At 200m height where there is nothing around aircraft it gives warning of avoid obstacle change route.
That happens if the drone is facing towards a low, bright sun.

Recently I have bought phanton 4pro from USA. It is giving me lot of troubles. I am using Iphone 7plus with DGI go 4 App and PAL with MP4 format for videos.I have changed phone as well as reinstalled app also. Please help me and give me suggestions.

I have flown Mavic pro for a year but
never faced these type of problems.

I get warnings on my phone screen that ambient light is too week while there is full sunlight.

When I start my phantom, sometimes I get beeps from remote controller, dont know why?

Phantom is not savings videos or still pics on my phone. While my Mavic pro was saving on phone also.I have tried lower resolutions 1260x780 as well as 4k higher resolution in H264 as well H265 codec
but no use.

In the starting screen where Phantom shows all the details sometimes It shows opti mode and sometimes GPS mode while I am at the same position.
Most of the times in the starting screen I get warning of strong radio interference while i am flying in forrest area where there cannot be any magnetic interference.
Many times I get week transmission signal warning and blackout on my screen.

Sometimes aircraft is disconnected while flying just above my head at the hieght of 400m and sometimes at 50m height and distance of 200-300m.
Most of the times cameras settings change from manual to auto particularly when phantom lands return to home settings.
Week transmission signal just at 54 m height.
At 200m height where there is nothing around aircraft it gives warning of avoid obstacle change route.

Thanks in advance.
I used to get a lot of those same issues on my P4P+. Once I updated firmware, AND UPDATED CONTROLLER, it now flys like a champ. ( I think my proplem was the RC and the drone were trying to operate with different firmware versions)

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic