P4Pro Camera/Video lock up, spin in endless loop, altitude data not updating either ????

Reaction score
I have a relatively new Obsidian P4Pro. A fair amount of time when I am in picture mode, the button just continues to loop like it is processing a photo. NOrmally you hear the shutter noise and it is ready for the next shot. Mine randomly gets hung up. I try to clear it by pressing on it or just waiting for it clear on its own.

As for video, it does the same thing. I am shooting a video and when I go to end it using the controller button on the left hand side, it does not react. Then I try doing it manually on the screen. It still will not react.

I also notice when I am flying up or down, the data on altitude does not change either. There is a lag with that.

All of this is within line of site vision. Could be anywhere from 50' to say 800' away.

Needless to say this is VERY FRUSTRATING!

BTW I use a Sandisk Extreme Pro sd card. I shoot 4K/60fps and a combination of auto/manual in photo images.

Any suggestions on how to stop this from happening?

A couple of thoughts.

reformat the card in the drone.
clear the cache on your device, i.e. iPad, phone etc
delete and reload the djigo4 app
Try a different card
re-fresh firmware on drone (I would do this last)

I shoot stills in AEB mode 5 shot, and there is always just a bit of lag, of about 4 to 5 sec as the images are written, if I use a slower card than the Extreme Pro, this can increase to 7 to 8 sec. Wheel spins while images are written.

This is with a P4 Pro obsidian also.

Paul C

A couple of thoughts.

reformat the card in the drone.
clear the cache on your device, i.e. iPad, phone etc
delete and reload the djigo4 app
Try a different card
re-fresh firmware on drone (I would do this last)

I shoot stills in AEB mode 5 shot, and there is always just a bit of lag, of about 4 to 5 sec as the images are written, if I use a slower card than the Extreme Pro, this can increase to 7 to 8 sec. Wheel spins while images are written.

This is with a P4 Pro obsidian also.

Paul C
Thank you for your reply. I do reformat the card in the drone all the time. I did just clear the cache and I actually turned off the cache. I use to have it at 2GB, then I let be unlimited. (I am thinking that might be part of the problem). I will reload the app if what I did does not work. Thanks again for the reply.
What are you using as a viewing tablet or phone?
I am using a Ipad 9.7"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31