Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Wild Wacky Gimbal

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D GoPro Gimbal' started by dman726749, Mar 2, 2015.

1. dman726749

So after getting my phantom 2 up and running again after a hard crash (only damage was props thankfully) I re-attached my gimbal and powered the phantom on yesterday and this is what I get now. The crash caused the gopro to be come dislodged from the gimbal (using a 3d printed retaining clip), but the battery from the phantom also edjected so I don't think the gimbal was run for long without the gopro attached.
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KN0x_tR-Ks[/youtube]

I have re-set the gimbal by crossing the two pins and reinstalling the firmware and it still does this. All the movement that you see is all autonomous, I am not touching any of the controls on the remote at all. Also completed a full IMU calibration.

What should my next steps be?

2. davidg

This is the same as what mine is doing, but I have not even flown the Phantom yet and it is a first time install. I, too, would be glad to know what to do in this situation.