Wifi problem

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have a problem trying to connect to the rc WiFi it shows up and when I connect to it it says it’s not available I have tried resetting the rc delete the app and started agian but same problem I can start up the drone and see the camera feed on my phone any help with this would be awesome I have iPhone 6 now

Is the phantom showing in the wifi settings on the phone? Are you able to connect from there?

Is there a chance that your phone is telling you that there is no internet available?
If yes, it is only informing you that the Wi-Fi network you are connected to does not have an internet connection.

Reactions: Oso
If you’re connected via wifi, it’s telling you that you don’t have an internet connection, which is expected behavior. “Wifi” and “internet” are not synonymous. You’re connecting to the wifi of the Phantom. Think of “wifi” as a type of radio signal. It’s simply a means to deliver a signal. Your home wifi delivers the internet. Your Phantom wifi delivers information from your drone. There’s no reason to be connected to the internet when flying. Your phone, being used to connecting to your home wifi to connect you to the internet, doesn’t know the difference between wifis so it’s telling you “Hope you’re not wanting to surf the web on this wifi connection (to your Phantom) because we can’t find it. In short, just fly. You neither want nor need an internet connection to fly.

@pedrosan, that is working as designed. Everyone using an Apple device sees that message.

@pedrosan
Welcome to the Forum!

Your post is kind vague, have you every flown your phantom yet?

"rc WiFi it shows up and when I connect to it it says it’s not available"
Is the message stating that you have no internet connection? If so all the above posts are correct.

Rod

I don't get on here much but even so I have seen this same question about internet not available asked many times. i have an Advanced so I dont know alot about the Standard but you'd think it would come with some docs to explain this to people. is it that DJI must think that soemthing so basic as the difference between wifi and internet does not need explanation?

Is it only iphones and ipads that show no internet? android phones dont show any message lkke that one?

is it that DJI must think that soemthing so basic as the difference between wifi and internet does not need explanation?
That message is not being displayed in DJI GO. It's being displayed in the OS Wi-Fi settings.

I dont know alot about the Standard but you'd think it would come with some docs to explain this to people
I hear what you're saying. It would be nice if DJI documented this very common misunderstanding when connecting to a P3S. It would only require a sentence in the quick start guide or elsewhere and probably save many owners from some confusion. We see this asked so much, so we know that confusion in this area does exist out there.

Is it only iphones and ipads that show no internet? android phones dont show any message lkke that one?
As far as I know, all Apple devices show the message in their settings but not all Android devices show it. I dont know which Android devices or Android OS versions do and do not show it. Hopefully someone will add that info here.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
I hear what you're saying. It would be nice if DJI documented this very common misunderstanding when connecting to a P3S. It would only require a sentence in the quick start guide or elsewhere and probably save many owners from some confusion. We see this asked so much, so we know that confusion in this area does exist out there.

As far as I know it is only Apple devices that show this message in their settings.
Cool thx.

Firstly, You have to check that typed password
If Changed Password then Go to WLAN settings, Press and Hold the Network Untill the Menu is Opened
Next, There is an Opton that Change the www.192.168.1.1 IP Password

Dji 3 standart kulanıcıları, wifi sorununu gidermek için kumadanın altındaki şifreyi girebilirsiniz...!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl